Sunday 11 August 2013

The magic of makeup


Doing makeup, it's like you have a magic wand to transform your face. I hadn't known much about makeup until a year ago when I started to watch makeup tutorials from youtube. Those tutorials and many makeup gurus inspired me to do my own makeup. Here, what I'm capable to do nowadays. 

I'm always happy and relax when I do makeup. It might be the similar feeling when artists draw picture. Makeup also enhances my confidence and sometimes boosts me up from feeling blue. However makeup is very useful, it's important to note that makeup is only admirable when you do it in the right place and right time.


Here are the ingredients to achieve the look;
Face - Foundation Primer Laura Mercier
        - Laura Mercier Foundation Power no. 3
Eye collector - Bobbi Brown Tinted Eye Brightener no. 3 (bisque)
Cream bronzer - Soleil Tan De Chanel Cream Bronzer
Eyeshadow - Naked 2 palette in Tease, Busted and Bootycall colors
                      - Naked 1 palette in Sin and Buck colors
Eyeliner - Bobbi Brown Long-Wear Gel Eyeliner no. 1 (Black Ink)
Eye brown - MAC eyeshadow in Mystery
False lashes - Ardell (Demi Wispies)
Powder bronzer - NARS bronzing powder in Laguna
Cheek - Giorgio Armani Sheer Blush no. 2
Highlighter - Giorgio Armani Fluid Sheer skin illuminator no. 7
                   - MAC Mineralize Skinfinish in Soft and Gentle
Lip - Tom Ford lip color in Spanish Pink (no. 1)

No comments:

Post a Comment