Sunday 9 November 2014

Graduation party make up look

My graduation party, there're official part with receiving certificate, dinner and after party. So the look I created for this graduation was kinda party look. There are three keys to achieve this look.

1. For eyes, I used pink champagne colour called 'Sin' from Naked palette 1 on an entire eyelid especially in the middle to brighten the eyes. I applied dark purple colour, 'Busted' from Naked palette 2 near the conner of the eyes. To make the look more intense, I used a deep purple colour called 'Ink' from Sleek ultra matters v2 Darks Palette ($11.99).


Sleek palette

2. To make the eyes look much more dramatic and bigger, I put two paris of false lashes. The first layer is Ardell 101 Demi Black and the second layer is MAC false lashes no. 4. Why I have to use 2 paris of lashes ?  One pair is too simple for party look and one pair of really dramatic false lashes is too much for this graduation party. Two pair of medium false lashes make eyes dramatic and bigger but still natural.

3. The eyes are already intense smoky eyes, I prefer to keep the lips neutral. I chose my signature lipstick, Tom Ford lip colour in No. 7 'Pink Dusk' (£37.00) and finished by using NYX butter gloss in Tiramisu ($5).




No comments:

Post a Comment