Saturday 15 November 2014

Real technique brushes

Are you looking for a decent brush with a decent price ?

Yes, I am. I found this set of brush when I was in London. They are a brush collection called 'Real Techniques' launched by famous make-up guru and youtuber, 'Pixiwoo'. If you are a beauty obsessed girl like me, you would know and have watched some makeup tutorial videos from pixiwoo. 



Their brush collections are very practical and affordable. I really like 'fine liner brush' ($6). It's easy to use to apply gel eyeliner to create from natural, dramatic and cat eyeliner. I also love 'lash-brow groomer' ($6). It is 2 in 1 brush. It can be used to groom your brows and comb your eyelashes (after applying mascara). The 'powder brush' ($10) is also very practical. I used it for applying finishing power and foundation power. The brush is soft so you will not feel like it is attacking your skin as you feel from a low quality powder brush.




No comments:

Post a Comment